Our Community Resource Officers are here to help you and your family on your journey with epilepsy. They offer a nationwide service co-ordinated via our nine regional offices and our head office in Dublin.
Our Community Resource Officers are here for you to provide support and information for people with epilepsy, their families and their carers. They are also the frontline of our service when it comes to raising awareness of epilepsy through their information events be it within the workplace or the playground.
Feel free to contact the CRO for your area if you require further information or a listening ear about your epilepsy. You can identify your local CRO by clicking on your County in the list below:
- Donegal, Sligo & Leitrim
- Louth, Meath, Monaghan & Cavan
- Galway, Mayo & Roscommon
- Offaly, Longford, Laois & Westmeath
- Limerick, Clare & Tipperary North
- Kilkenny, Wexford, Carlow, Waterford & Tipperary South
- Dublin, Wicklow & Kildare
- National Information Officer