Epilepsy Ireland was established in 1966 with the goal of improving the quality of life of people with epilepsy in Ireland.
Today, we provide a range of services across the Country from headquarters in Dublin and via our regional offices in Cork, Dundalk, Galway, Kerry, Kilkenny, Letterkenny, Limerick, Sligo and Tullamore.
Epilepsy Ireland is committed to working for and meeting the needs of everyone with epilepsy in Ireland and their families and carers.
Our Strategic Aims:
- Providing support and information services;
- Communicating, raising awareness and advocating about epilepsy;
- Providing training and education;
- Undertaking and supporting epilepsy research;
- Raising the necessary funds for our work
- Maintaining best-practice standards in our governance, quality and financial management.