Epilepsy Ireland is committed to ensuring that all our communications and dealings with the general public and our supporters are of the highest possible standard. We listen and respond to the views of the general public and our supporters so that we can continue to improve.
Epilepsy Ireland welcomes both positive and negative feedback. Therefore we aim to ensure that:
- it is as easy as possible to make a complaint;
- we treat as a complaint any clear expression of dissatisfaction with our operations which calls for a response;
- we treat it seriously whether it is made by telephone, letter, fax, email or in person;
- we deal with it quickly and politely;
- we respond accordingly - for example, with an explanation, or an apology where we have got things wrong, and information on any action taken etc;
- we learn from complaints, use them to improve, and monitor them at our Board Meeting.
If you have a comment regarding any aspect of our work, you can contact Epilepsy Ireland in writing or by telephone. In the first instance your compliant will be dealt with by Stephen Lowry, Fundraising Manager Epilepsy Ireland, who can also be emailed at email@example.com.