In celebration of the late Louise Young, the life she led and the incredible fundraising & awareness efforts that have been continued by all who knew her, Louise's family are hosting a special night to remember for Louise .
The event coincides with what will be Louise's second anniversary, and will be a special night as everyone comes together to remember someone who is clearly missed by so many - and to learn more about the legacy which is being created in her memory. The night will provide details to the local community about what Epilepsy Ireland have done/are planning to do with the funds raised in Louise's memory.
Funds raised from this event will help support the continuation of the Louise Young Research and Seizure Alarm fund - something that will be discussed in more detail on the night. In true Louise fashion, the event is a social occasion and attendees can also look forward to a three course meal, and a night of craic & music.
Join us on the night as we come together to remember Louise. We look forward to seeing you there.
Louise Young - Ar dheis Dé go raibh a hanam.
- WHEN: January 7th 2023 at 7:00pm
- WHERE: The Talbot Hotel, Co. Wexford - Y35FP9P
- TICKETS: This is a ticket only event, with attendees limited to 250 and tickets must be purchased in advance of the night. Tickets cost €50 and includes wine reception, three course meal and live entertainment on the night. Funds raised from the tickets will help support the continuation of the Louise Young Research and Seizure Alarm Fund.
- PURCHASING TICKETS: To order your ticket, please email Katie on email@example.com . Katie will provide details on transferring funds/where to collect tickets etc. Tickets will be also be available to purchase from the Talbot Hotel (Y35FP9P) on November 13th from 12pm to 2pm; and from the Rosslare Harbour Community Resource (Y35EVK4) Centre from 9am - 5pm.
If you are unable to join on the night and would like to make a donation to help support the continuation of this fund, you can make a donation by visiting the 'Donate' section of our website. Please ensure that you select the Louise Young Research & Seizure Alarm fund from the dropdown menu when making your donation. The fund was also recently discussed at our National Conference - you can watch back the relevant videos by visiting the 'Our Local Services' section of our website.
This event is not being hosted by Epilepsy Ireland and is being organised by the family and friends of the late Louise Young. We are sharing on our website to help the family promote the event as they continue their incredible efforts to support the work of Epilepsy Ireland in Louise's name. The organisers would like to acknowledge the following sponsors for their support for this event in memory of Louise.
- Murphy's SuperValu Rosslare Harbour
- Kare Plus Wexford
- Practical Printers