- Title: Fundraising & Development Manager
- Location: Epilepsy Ireland Head Office, Crumlin, Dublin 12 (post will include some travel). Hybrid working in place.
- Hours of Work: 35 hours per week
- Reporting to: Chief Executive Officer
- Nature of post: Permanent post following six-month probation period.
Reporting to the CEO, the Fundraising & Development Manager will be a key member of the senior management team and will be responsible for leading the development and implementation of the organisation’s income generation strategies to meet the objectives of our 2022-2026 Strategic Plan.
Core responsibilities will include:
- Working alongside the CEO to develop and implement a multi-year income generation strategy to enable the organisation to achieve its strategic and operational goals.
- Leading and managing the fundraising team toward achieving agreed annual fundraising plan and targets.
- Managing and further developing the organisation’s existing fundraising channels including events, campaigns, community fundraising, relationships with supporters, corporate partnerships and third-party fundraising.
- Expanding the organisation’s fundraising activities in new directions, ensuring a sustainable, successful and diverse fundraising portfolio.
- Contributing as a member of the senior management team, to the overall strategic direction, management and growth of the organisation.
A detailed role specification can be downloaded and read at the end of this page.
We are seeking to recruit an experienced Fundraising & Development Manager with a proven track record in a similar role. The role requires a strategic thinker with natural networking and communication skills, a strong commercial acumen, and the ability to build successful lasting relationships.
They will be self-driven, creative, passionate about their work and the mission of Epilepsy Ireland. They will have a strong knowledge of the non-profit sector in Ireland and the ability to demonstrate a proven track record in fundraising or business development.
They will have exceptional experience in the management of external stakeholders, and a proven ability to work on their own initiative, while leading and managing a small team. They will be a results-focused self-starter with the ability to manage multiple demands, prioritise and work under pressure. They will be solution-focused, and have excellent verbal, written and digital communication skills.
This is a permanent full-time post following the successful completion of a 6-month probationary period. A competitive salary commensurate with experience is offered for this position.
The postholder will be eligible for Epilepsy Ireland’s Defined Contributions Pension scheme on completion of probation.
Hybrid working and Time-in-lieu policies are in operation.
To apply, please send your CV with a covering letter explaining why you wish to apply for the position and highlighting your relevant skills and experience to Catherine Powell at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please use the reference ‘Fundraising & Development Manager’ when applying.
Please refer to the full role and person specification before applying. This is available for download at the end of this page.
The closing date for receipt of applications is 5pm, Wednesday 30th November 2022.
Epilepsy Ireland is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes suitably qualified applicants from all sections of society.
This position is offered subject to reference checks and Garda Vetting.
By applying for this position you are giving Epilepsy Ireland consent to have your personal data stored which will be retained for the purpose of this position only.