We are currently working with the fantastic tech team at DXC Technologies to redevelop our Epilepsy Ireland "Epilepsy Management App".
The app was first launched back in 2017 and has proved a useful tool for people with epilepsy in their management of the condition. With the support of DXC, we are in a position to refresh the app and we are looking for feedback on how user experiences of the app might potentially be improved.
If you are a regular user of our app, please provide any feedback you might have to our Communications Officer Paddy McGeoghegan by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. This could include (but is not limited to) any of the following:
- How long did it take to register & login? Was it difficult? Could it be easier?
- What phone were you using the app on? (Android or Apple)
- Are the colours used user friendly?
- Are the graphics user friendly?
- Can you see everything clearly? Are fonts too big/too small
- Is there anything you didn’t use within app/see the benefit of?
- Did you experience any glitches?
- Is the app easily accessible?
- Is there any further info the app should contain?
- Do you think it has a wide appeal to all people with epilepsy?
- Was it easy to understand how each section of the app worked?
- Were the “I” tips within the app easy to understand?
Alternatively, you can lso take our survey HERE in order to provide your feedback.
While we can't promise they will be included in the final relaunched version of the app, we would also welcome any ideas you might have on other features you believe could potentially be incorporated into the redeveloped app.
If you haven't used our app before, you can download it at the links below; use for a few weeks and let us know what you think after using it for a while.