Epilepsy Ireland is running a STEPS (Support and Training in Epilepsy Self-Management) course starting next Monday evening April 18th 2016 in Dublin city centre. The programme will continue for 6 Monday evenings. This group is for young people between 18 – 25 years.
This is a great opportunity to
- Meet others who have epilepsy and learn from each other.
- Find out more about how to manage one's own epilepsy
- Learn about each aspect of epilepsy management
- Understand actions which improve self-management
- Learn strategies for developing overall well being
- Become confident in managing epilepsy.
There is no fee for this course, but it is important that you are free to complete all 6 sessions.
For details of other STEPS programmes and EI events please visit our events page.