Epilepsy Ireland will be facilitating an online STEPS programme for adults with epilepsy from February 9th - March 2nd.
The STEPS Programme (Support and Training in Epilepsy Management) will be delivered by Epilepsy Ireland’s Community Resource Officers for the South East and Midlands, Joanne Lynch and Cliona Molloy.
The STEPS Programme is developed to support people with Epilepsy to learn about and improve their self-management of epilepsy.
- Meet others who have epilepsy and learn from one another
- Find out more about how to manage one’s own Epilepsy
- Learn about each aspect of Epilepsy Management
- Undertake actions which improve self-management
- Learn strategies for developing overall wellbeing
- Become Confident in managing Epilepsy
The STEPS Programme will run over four weeks on Thursday mornings from 10:30am - 12:30pm
Please note that places are limited for this event so register today if you would like to join us for this programme. A waitlist will apply for those registering after numbers are filled. If you have any questions about this event, please do get in touch with Cliona or Joanne - depending on which region you are from.
- WHEN: Every Thursday, 10:30am - 12:30pm (February 9th, 16th & 23rd and March 2nd)
- WHO: Adults with epilepsy living in the South East or Midlands
- WHERE: Your home, via Zoom!
- REGISTRATION: If you would like to register for this event or have any questions, please email Cliona (Midlands) on email@example.com or Joanne (South East) on firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are from outside these areas and are interested in taking part in a future STEPS programme, please get in contact with your local Community Resource Officer. You can find their details by visiting the 'Our Local Service' section of our website.