Thank you for wanting to get involved in this year's Purple Day! With International Epilepsy Day in the rear view mirror, another huge day for epilepsy awareness is now only a month away and once again, we need YOU!
Purple Day takes place on March 26th 2020 and for this day we again call on our dedicated volunteers, members and supporters for your help in a number of areas by asking them to consider:
- Holding a coffee morning in your home, community or school.
- Getting your business or employer to hold an event or by selling purple wristbands at your workplace
- Identifying buildings in your area to light up purple
- Volunteering for a few hours on Purple Day by selling wristbands in your local community
- ....or by having your own fundraising event which you can run by our team!
If you can help in any way, please get in touch with our Communications & Fundraising Assistant, Luke Meany, on 014557500 or by emailing email@example.com.
Let's make this the biggest and best Purple Day yet!!