Epilepsy Ireland's 2019 National Conference will take place on Saturday 28th September in the Raddison Blu Hotel, Little Island, Cork. The conference will begin at 9.30am and finish at 4pm.
We have an excellent line up of speakers confirmed including:
- Mark O'Reilly; Health and well being coach
- Dr. Dan Costello; consultant neurologist
- Geraldine Dunne; Epilepsy Ireland's National Information Officer
- Neil Powell; Queens University Belfast
- Robert Keane; Person living with Epilepsy and an Embrace Watch User
There will also be two workshops held in the afternoon.
- Workshop 1: Building family resilience to improve outcomes for children with epilepsy & their families (Parents of children with epilepsy & family members)
- Workshop 2: Living Well with Epilepsy (Adults)
Early Bird Rates are available until July 31st 2019