What is #challenge32?
Devised by the Charities Insitute Ireland & JustGiving, challenge 32 aims to supports Ireland's charities during these unprecendented times due to COVID19 by encouraging people to fundraise and take part in a challenge involving the number 32!
How do I get involved?
- Pick a challenge in support of Epilepsy Ireland around the number 32 - walk 32 miles across 32 days; do 32 jumping jacks or do 32 push ups every day for a week! Further inspiration for what to do can be found HERE.
- Click HERE here to set up a fundraiser in support of our work or to donate
- Share your fundraising page with friends & family and ask that they sponsor you
- Complete your socially distanced challenge at a time that suits you
- Be sure to share a photo or video with us of you taking part in/completing your challenge by tagging us on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter or Linkedin and be sure to use the hashtag #challenge32.
Why do we need your support?
As a result of COVID19, we estimate that our fundraising income will fall by approximately €400k. This is because public fundraising events we had planned had to be cancelled due to public health advice and organic events from our dedicated volunteers & supporters can also no longer go ahead for the same reason. Every cent raised in the current environment is vital to our work to achieve a society where no person's life is limited by epilepsy and we would greatly appreciate any support you could give us through #challengethirtytwo.
I have a question - is there anyone I can contact?
Any of our fundraising team would be delighted to answer any query you might have. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 014557500 and you will be redirected to one of our team.