Fundraising at Work
Here are just a few examples of how you can help both to raise awareness of epilepsy and raise funds for Epilepsy Ireland by being an advocate in your workplace.
- Sign up as many of your work colleagues as possible for the VHI Womens Mini Marathon. Get the rest to sponsor you! Ask your company to match the amount you raise
- Host a work event in aid of Epilepsy Ireland... a raffle, sweepstake, table quiz, race night or paintball day for example. Click here for more ideas
- Investigate if your company can sponsor a Epilepsy Ireland event or publication.
- Sell Epilepsy Ireland Roses in your place of work during Rose Week our Valentines Campaign in February (in October in Cork)
- Advocate/nominate Epilepsy Ireland as your company Charity of the Year
- Provide free or discounted in-kind services for Epilepsy Ireland e.g. print, design, public relations or advertising.
- Make a Tax efficient charitable donation - in return we will provide an Epilepsy Information Talk for your company's employees and publicity can be arranged as appropriate.
- Inform us of any charitable donation system that exists at your company.
For further information on any of the ideas above or if you have other suggestions, please get in touch with our fundraising department at 01 4557500 or email@example.com.